Funding Source – Norwegian Peoples’ Aid (NPA), Spark International and UN Volunteers (June – December 2015, ongoing):
Project aim: To help inform and accelerate efforts to support demand-driven skills training and youth volunteerism.
- Over 40 participants attended the #ShowYourSkillCampaignevent
- 3 featured South Sudanese youth innovators
- Over 30 youth submitted their skill photos.
- 2 South Sudanese youth participated at the School –to-Work Transition Event in SA, Cape Town (Oct)
- A Skill Handbook under production.
- 718 people reached on IDO’s social medias